• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things you never see any more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solent View Post
    Findus Crispy Pancakes
    I find it amazing that some people would resort to buying pancakes. How hard is it to bung 4oz of flour, 2 eggs and a drop of milk and some melted butter into a dish and whisk it, for Pete's sake.

I saw two middle aged ladies in M&S yesterday with their ready made Pancakes with lemon sauce.They probably cost over a couple of quid per box. It made me smile as they were defo' from a generation that would have been taught how to make them.

I treated myself to two Pancakes yesterday, home made of course, with a nice squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of sugar. Cost - a few pence. Yum!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      I find it amazing that some people would resort to buying pancakes. How hard is it to bung 4oz of flour, 2 eggs and a drop of milk and some melted butter into a dish and whisk it, for Pete's sake.

I saw two middle aged ladies in M&S yesterday with their ready made Pancakes with lemon sauce.They probably cost over a couple of quid per box. It made me smile as they were defo' from a generation that would have been taught how to make them.

I treated myself to two Pancakes yesterday, home made of course, with a nice squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of sugar. Cost - a few pence. Yum!
      i take it that you have no idea what Findus Crispy Pancakes actually are
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Headless Corpses - you don't see many of those.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7230545.stm

There can be only One.

Comment

Aztec bars

Opal mints

Comment

You don't see posts in The Real Lounge any more these days

Comment

Etch a Sketch

http://www.etchy.org/

Rolf's Stylophone

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/stylophone/index.html

The Prime Minister answering questions in Prime Minister's Questions...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                Headless Corpses - you don't see many of those.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7230545.stm

There can be only One.
                I hope this isnt an extremist thing, those people were in the news last week who wanted to get someone from the army and cut there head off.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                  Aztec bars

Opal mints
                  Toffos
                  Butter Snap
                  Chocolate tools

Comment

funny and amusing posts on CUK that make me laugh out loud, just like in the good old days.

milan
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                      2/ Bagpuss on the telly.
                      Grange Hill
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X