• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Beadle had a small kock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2001 Beadle was presented with an MBE for services to charity for his work with Children With Leukaemia, and is estimated to have raised more than £100-million for various charities.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Anyone who raises £100M for charity is ok by me... didn't like his programmes though...
      Indeed, he gave his time and other peoples money to causes related to fighting conditions he suffered from himself IIRC. Anyway death is always sad.

Comment

Anyone who raises £100M for charity is ok by me... didn't like his programmes though...
        what he said

Comment

Yup. What the Lizard said.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Yup. What the Lizard said.

I really didn't like him during his YBF period as he came across as a bit condescending towards his so-called victims.
            Seeing him out of this role and into his ordinary persona he seemed quite the opposite and by all accounts he was a very nice guy to know.
            He was an avid bibliophile and collector of trivia but what always struck me, whenever I saw him on TV, was his tremendous enthusiasm.
            The world will be a greyer place without him.
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              I really didn't like him during his YBF period as he came across as a bit condescending towards his so-called victims.
              Seeing him out of this role and into his ordinary persona he seemed quite the opposite and by all accounts he was a very nice guy to know.
              He was an avid bibliophile and collector of trivia but what always struck me, whenever I saw him on TV, was his tremendous enthusiasm.
              The world will be a greyer place without him.
              I don't think Bogey would've liked him...

I'm sure that many of us will have heard of the passing of Jeremy Beadle yesterday after battling Pneumonia, although many will not be aware of his membership of Chelsea Lodge No 3098.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I don't think Bogey would've liked him...

I'm not surprised
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

"Jeremy Beadle had a small kock"

wouldn't that depend on which hand he was using. If it were the adult sized big one then yes I suppose so. The other one would probably resemble being tugged off by an action man.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Just pimping the charity he supported, as someone who has also had young family member spend his early years on a children's cancer ward.

Children with Leukaemia
                    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                      "Jeremy Beadle had a small kock"

wouldn't that depend on which hand he was using. If it were the adult sized big one then yes I suppose so. The other one would probably resemble being tugged off by an action man.
                      That was the joke

-Jeremy Beadle has a small kock

.....but on the other hand
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X