• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia's most famous - and glamorous - female bodyguard killed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    You just don't see the picture - do you?
    I did: there is a bum on it selling "Big Issue" kind of mag, right? Well, apologies for not being very English (polite), but since such types are non-existant on this forum anyway, your avatar looks like a bug and your offer of investment fits nicely with this picture showing you trying to raise the money.

That's pretty obvious Watson, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I did: there is a bum on it selling "Big Issue" kind of mag, right? Well, apologies for not being very English (polite), but since such types are non-existant on this forum anyway, your avatar looks like a bug and your offer of investment fits nicely with this picture showing you trying to raise the money.

That's pretty obvious Watson, isn't it?
      Erm. Ok.

So you imagine people here look like their avatars?

And this is how you judge them?

Am I hearing you right FFS?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

So you imagine people here look like their avatars?
        Oh, so you imagine people look like bums on that image without any evidence to support your view? At least in my case I drawn direct link between your bum avatar, suggestion to get finance, and the bum on the image - that's direct line of reasoning

Comment

Oh, so you imagine people look like bums on that image without any evidence to support your view? At least in my case I drawn direct link between your bum avatar, suggestion to get finance, and the bum on the image - that's direct line of reasoning
          ******* hillarious

What IMAGE?

What BUMS?

OMG! ROLF!

By the way, the chap represented in my avatar was not a 'bum' in any sense. He was a bit of a character, but a thoroughly respectable, hard working man.

Sadly, the old boy is long, long gone, but he does have a couple of strapping sons in County Kerry, that will be interested to hear your opinions about their beloved 'Pa'.

Perhaps I could put you in touch.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

By the way, the chap represented in my avatar was not a 'bum' in any sense.
            Well, who looks more like a bum shown on Clippy's pic, your or my avatars? Also it is YOU who said you can offer finance, I said I don't need it, so clearly logically I won't be standing on the corner raising it, while you might need to since you offered it and thus will need to get it somewhere. Sorry chap, but Clippys stuff backfired and you did not even get it.

That's why it is me who will be ruffling Googols feathers, where as you should stick to those geese in the river going across Oxford.

Comment

Well, who looks more like a bum shown on Clippy's pic, your or my avatars? Also it is YOU who said you can offer finance, I said I don't need it, so clearly logically I won't be standing on the corner raising it, while you might need to since you offered it and thus will need to get it somewhere. Sorry chap, but Clippys stuff backfired and you did not even get it.

That's why it is me who will be ruffling Googols feathers, where as you should stick to those geese in the river going across Oxford.
              Oh, it's sad really.

Get help.

Comment

Looks like I have put my foot in it again.

I better vote for myself as being a stirrer

P.S. It was only a joke atw.

Comment

It's logical. What is there to support the other alternative that it is actually me standing on the corner with that mag trying to sell it to raise finance? Clearly, my view is by far more likely given combination of 3 things: bum on your avatar, suggestion to get finance and bum on the image trying to sell mags (for finance).

You have to be extremely stubborn and unable to accept your own mistakes if you argue otherwise. Now that's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Looks like I have put my foot in it again.

I better vote for myself as being a stirrer

P.S. It was only a joke atw.
                    No worries bud

Comment

It's logical. What is there to support the other alternative that it is actually me standing on the corner with that mag trying to sell it to raise finance? Clearly, my view is by far more likely given combination of 3 things: bum on your avatar, suggestion to get finance and bum on the image trying to sell mags (for finance).

You have to be extremely stubborn and unable to accept your own mistakes if you argue otherwise. Now that's sad.
                      Hey, Atw,

Calm down man! Calm down!

I don't even know what you're ranting on about - honestly!

One minute it's banter and the next it's a full-on crusade WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X