• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confession corner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I have "pushed the envelope" in my dealings with HMRC
    isn't that compulsary?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I've had Internet sex with Liz Hurley (there are better pictures than that of her).
      so did I. and she told me I was the only one...

Comment

I once poo'd on the back steps of a church.

I really dont know what I was thinking - I was only about 5, and didn't normally go to the toilet outside....it still haunts me to this day.

The "friends" I was with ran and told my nana what I'd done, she rang my mam....a very odd day ensued.

Not my finest moment..although I'd question why I was allowed out on my own at that age
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I really dont know what I was thinking - I was only about 5, and didn't normally go to the toilet outside....it still haunts me to this day.

The "friends" I was with ran and told my nana what I'd done, she rang my mam....a very odd day ensued.

Not my finest moment..although I'd question why I was allowed out on my own at that age

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              Holy carp.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                Holy carp.
                I see what you've done there.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  Holy carp.
                  No, that's what the Vicar did when he walked out of the church, slipped on SA's present and went flying down the stairs upside down.....

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    I see what you've done there.
                    I'm just happy all the brain power I put into that wasn't wasted.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

At uni I used to get extra time for exams as I was a bit special. As well as extra time they used to put me in a room on my own with no one mointoring me

Comment

Working...
                      X