• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Soros ... There may be trouble ahead ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What we need is a really big war.

Churchill - In "Too old to be cannon fodder" mode!
    Me too. It runs in the family, my lot have an excellent record of being slightly too young or slightly too old when it comes to getting blown up.

Comment

Giving nearly 1 billion to an economy that has better long term prospects than our own can be nothing more than a sweetener however the government try to spin it.

It'll be interesting to see how the yanks try to deal with Asia. They can't use the same bs they used to get their hands on the Iraqi oil. Maybe they'll just sell them trillions of dollars worth of weapons instead, just like Bush did to the Saudis on his last trip there.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
        Giving nearly 1 billion to an economy that has better long term prospects than our own can be nothing more than a sweetener however the government try to spin it.

It'll be interesting to see how the yanks try to deal with Asia. They can't use the same bs they used to get their hands on the Iraqi oil. Maybe they'll just sell them trillions of dollars worth of weapons instead, just like Bush did to the Saudis on his last trip there.

Bomb them probably. It's the Yankee way.

Anyway I'm going to open up a Whitey Take Away in China. Future sorted

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          I laughed when France's Sarkozy came away from a state visit to India with a deal worth 1.5 billion euros....Gordo came away after pledging £825 million of aid with flip all...nada...nix...
          France's aid to Indiai???
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Gordo me old mate ... how does giving India £825 million in aid help the British economy?
            They can buy thousands and thousands of airline tickets to the UK with £825 million, and when they get here they will all need housing, thus boosting the construction industry and the housing market
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
            X