• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Movies online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind you... Dire Straights 'Making Films' wouldn't work either
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

or the Drifters singing "Saturday night at the fillms" although they could have used "Saturday night at the pictures"
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Clippy - do you mean watch or download? stage6 have some decent quality dixv films to watch while streaming. For downloads, you gotta pick a torrent or two.
        Streaming - not into this torrents malarky.

Reason for asking is because I came across a (Chinese) site that has all the latest US movies on there. In fact, the movies appear to be originals and not cinema camcorder jobbies.

Bearing everything in mind the quality was pretty good - much better than the 'wanna buy DVD' carp you get in the UK.

I am also of the mind that movies should be watched in the right environment - cinema or home cinema but am more than happy to watch 'lesser' movies this way. i.e. movies I wouldn't necessarily pay to watch at the cinema or rent.

So far watched, The Kingdom, No Country For Old Men & There Will Be Blood.

Does this make me a bad person?
        Last edited by Clippy; 23 January 2008, 15:57.

Comment

another site is megaviet.com from vietnam

Comment

Also your local library may have films to rent on CD, not sure about HD (or DDD) though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Does this make me a bad person?
              Feeling guilty?

Comment

joox.net allows you to download the divx or avi files.
                Not sure if they know it though.
                Last edited by RSoles; 23 January 2008, 21:03. Reason: a couple of units of 'tanglefoot'

Comment

Working...
                X