• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best excuse to use for working from home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Was he any good?
    Haha, SHE was great, yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      "The wife needs a good seeing to and I'll need a lie in after that"
      au pair
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Just say you've come back from a holiday in Congo and you are displaying the following symptoms:

Diarrhea, dark and bloody feces, vomiting blood, red eyes due to distention and hemorrhage of sclerotic arterioles, petechia, maculopapular rash, and purpura, hypotension, hypovolemia, tachycardia, organ damage due to disseminated systemic necrosis, and proteinuria.

But being a contractor, you're quite happy to come in as always.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

There's a chapter in this book dedicated to this topic.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'm staying home today so I can actually get some work done.

Comment

i wish I had stayed at home today, flight was 2 and a half hours late

Back home on wednesday, rest of the week i'm working from home
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X