• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Newcastle manager!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't planning on going to tonight's game until Big Sam got the boot. I then thought we may have the next manager in place so I got my seat.

Not sure if Keegan will be unveiled tonight but still chuffed to bits I got my ticket. Crowd should be up for it.

Couldn't get a ticket when he was here before and pleased got my season ticket now. If the rollercoaster gets going again (not sure whether it will this time though) then there'll be no tickets to get at all.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Newcastle? That's my team isn't it? Right.

I'm delighted to see Kevin back. I'll never forget him winning the Premiership in the same season I was elected Prime Minister.

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
        I wasn't planning on going to tonight's game until Big Sam got the boot. I then thought we may have the next manager in place so I got my seat.

Not sure if Keegan will be unveiled tonight but still chuffed to bits I got my ticket. Crowd should be up for it.

Couldn't get a ticket when he was here before and pleased got my season ticket now. If the rollercoaster gets going again (not sure whether it will this time though) then there'll be no tickets to get at all.
        Do you think this is a good move like ControlG?

What was your gripe with big faced Sam? (You know, apart from his playing methods, not playing Taylor much, playing people in the wrong positions, etc etc) - we were doing alright under him. Quite a steady pace. Dont you think?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I think that had we kept Sam we would have ended up in a relegation battle. The football in the last couple of months (apart from the Arsenal game) was poor. The players didn't look as though they could be bothered. It's frustrating to see Given lining up to kick the ball out (long ball up the field, of course - is there any other kind?) only to see 8 or 9 of the outfield players with their backs to him.

Apparently he (Big Sam) only spent one day a week (or so I read) on the training ground with them. I don't think that he had the proverbial "dressing room". All this talk of dieticians, etc and where was Joey Barton arrested? McDonalds!

When Sam went I wasn't sure how I felt. Worried at us becoming even more of a laughing stock and thinking that we really should give someone a bit more time but also relieved that I may not have to watch some of the drivel that has been dished up this season.

Will be interesting to see if Shearer is given a role at the club as Keegan's no. 2.

10 mins to go and then hit the road to St. James'
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
            I think that had we kept Sam we would have ended up in a relegation battle. The football in the last couple of months (apart from the Arsenal game) was poor. The players didn't look as though they could be bothered. It's frustrating to see Given lining up to kick the ball out (long ball up the field, of course - is there any other kind?) only to see 8 or 9 of the outfield players with their backs to him.

Apparently he (Big Sam) only spent one day a week (or so I read) on the training ground with them. I don't think that he had the proverbial "dressing room". All this talk of dieticians, etc and where was Joey Barton arrested? McDonalds!

When Sam went I wasn't sure how I felt. Worried at us becoming even more of a laughing stock and thinking that we really should give someone a bit more time but also relieved that I may not have to watch some of the drivel that has been dished up this season.

Will be interesting to see if Shearer is given a role at the club as Keegan's no. 2.

10 mins to go and then hit the road to St. James'

Well that's certainly a valid point of view - it'll be interesting to see how the season unfolds now.

Enjoy it tonight!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjNd_...eature=related
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                Ah I just dont know how to feel about it.

I love him - we all do. We all just genuinely adore and would possibly lay our lives down for that man!!

But a massive part of me thinks Ashley has got a right emotional geordie tit (or bunch of them) in his ear and he doesn't actually have a ******* clue what he's doing!!

Sam shouldn't have gotten the sack. FACT.

So torn.

My mind says disaster, and my heart is reliving the pain of when he left us the last time....
                What are you so bloody upset about? You're not a Geordie!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  What are you so bloody upset about? You're not a Geordie!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Comment

I knew you'd like that, you perv
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X