• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I still the Boss?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    My wife just a new contract and she now has a highly daily rate than me. I feel I should be threatened by this, but I dont seem to mind, do any of you lot earn less than your partner?
    Don't have a partner.

But seriously if I ever find one I am so going to suggest I become a house husband.

Got to be easier than working.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      When she starts using a giant strap-on on you, you know you are fooked.
      about to be

Comment

My wife just a new contract and she now has a highly daily rate than me. I feel I should be threatened by this, but I dont seem to mind, do any of you lot earn less than your partner?
        I would be over the moon if this happened to me
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

...do any of you lot earn less than your partner?
          Depends which one you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            Depends which one you mean.
            What if you add them together. Are you ladies categorised in the letters according to earning power? Names?

Technically if a bloke divorces a rich woman does he get half oh hers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

If he takes the kids then maybe he would.

My date rate is £50 a day more than Mr WA's but he is catching up - I used to have a day rate of £100 more. I need an rate rise to keep my rightful position as head of household!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                Are there children involved?

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
                  If he takes the kids then maybe he would.

Bob Geldof did not get the kids though his wife was a drug user. It was only when she started leaving drugs lying around in smartie packets that he got custody.

Of those men who go to court, 4% get custody and 4% get shared.

Comment

Thats what I fear.. as she does all this at the moment (and the ironing).. but she might start getting ideas now.. especially if I spend time on the bench....
                    If you're BOTH contractors then you must be loaded. So why don't you get some servants or a butler to attend to those duties?

Comment

If you're BOTH contractors then you must be loaded. So why don't you get some servants or a butler to attend to those duties?
                      We are saving money... this working lark is rubbish. Sooner we are out of it the better.

Comment

Working...
                      X