• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sad Day for Adventurers - Sir Ed dies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Thanks Denny
    That's OK Tay. Glad you appreciate my input on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      That's OK Tay. Glad you appreciate my input on this forum.
      We all do, Denny. We all do
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        We all do, Denny. We all do
        Yes I know you do...and so do plenty of others.

Comment

Yes I know you do...and so do plenty of others.
          Too right!

If it weren't for Denny I would never had known that toffs weren't allowed to be called 'Bill' but had to go by the appellation 'Wills' or some 'stupid nickname'.

It's not everday day that one comes across that kind of information.

Hats off to Denny!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Yawn. Is it time for lunch yet?
            Wish it was here, I cant go to lunch because of an incompetent *****

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Its quite disturbiing you getting so excited by me saying thanks for posting something nice about Sir Ed. Little did I know that you were so insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                Its quite disturbiing you getting so excited by me saying thanks for posting something nice about Sir Ed. Little did I know that you were so insecure.
                I wasn't excited Tay, I was merely pointing out that you seemed to be so nice one minute, by appreciating something I did for you (and which no one else had at the time) and the rabid dog 'frothing at mouth and biting' syndrome you are displaying toward me now. Up until yesterday I thought you were a nice person so I was a bit astonished, to say the least, that you turned out to be so awful.

It's bizarre frankly. Normally, when someone does something for someone else they are not only appreciated for it at the time, as demonstrated, they are remembered for it afterwards and there is some unspoken obligation in place to reciprocate those good feelings when they get the chance. It's seems you have a Goldfish memory and don't give a stuff about kicking someone in the gut when they've done something nice for you. That says a darned site lot more about you than it does about me.

I'm not remotely insecure, as it happens. If I was I would be looking to fit in and not rock boats just to be popular rather than say what I think. Does that sound like me?

But clearly you are, if you have to follow the actions of the few twats on this forum who delight in upsetting everyone - all with Ferrets full endorsement, so it seems - and then misinterpret everything to suit your own agenda.

Sorry if I sound like a Martyr again. I'll just go off and polish my halo.

Comment

twats
                  Is this word too old-fashioned and obscure to be picked up by the swear filter?

Comment

Denny
                    if I have told you once I have told you a thousand times, never trust anyone who wants to sell you 'bigger shoes'
                    never get a mortgage from Northern Rock
                    Do not eat the yellow snow

and
                    most important
                    dont listen to a turd who insists that you take yer shoes off before going into yer own home (even though sir ed never made sherpa tensing take his moccasins off before coming into the tent)

I rest my case,(because im pished)

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      Denny
                      if I have told you once I have told you a thousand times, never trust anyone who wants to sell you 'bigger shoes'
                      never get a mortgage from Northern Rock
                      Do not eat the yellow snow

and
                      most important
                      dont listen to a turd who insists that you take yer shoes off before going into yer own home (even though sir ed never made sherpa tensing take his moccasins off before coming into the tent)

I rest my case,(because im pished)

I read about that. I was astonished he could do something like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X