• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Feel the love" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please spank me

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      Please spank me
      Wrong thread. Meanwhile, have a loving cuddle
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        Please spank me

It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Wrong thread. Meanwhile, have a loving cuddle
          Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          Then again, there's always those willing to provide 'special services'!

Have another cuddle to make your 'sore part' better
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

LB clearly needs some luvvin'Have a
            Fack orf, you ponce.

Comment

C'mon people, LB clearly needs a whole lotta luvvin'.
              Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
              Fack orf, you ponce.
              Huggy, huggy, huggy! Glad you came back for more luvvin' LB

Hmm. Can we make this a group hug? Can we, folks? Can we do a big group huggie for a Lucifer that needs one?

Comment

C'mon people, LB clearly needs a whole lotta luvvin'.Huggy, huggy, huggy! Glad you came back for more luvvin' LB

Hmm. Can we make this a group hug? Can we, folks? Can we do a big group huggie for a Lucifer that needs one?
                Get away from me, you nancy boy.

Comment

Ugh, shudder. You lot need your heads read.

This has escalated into a stinking orgy of wuffle luvvy doveyness that brings forth bile in the reading.

I scoff at you, you simpering ninnies.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Ugh, shudder. You lot need your heads read.

This has escalated into a stinking orgy of wuffle luvvy doveyness that brings forth bile in the reading.

I scoff at you, you simpering ninnies.
                    I love you!

Comment

C'mon, let those emotions show.
                      Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
                      Get away from me, you nancy boy.

That's it, LB. Let it all out. Release the tension. You know we all love you here.

Here, have another cuddle

Comment

Working...
                      X