• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Course I am going to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    I think in a professional setting I would be able to manage this, as opposed to here where I am happy to have zero patience.
    I think it is far easier over the web - in a professional setting it would be worse.

Bear in mind if you upset me it makes no real difference - I am beyond hope or help.

But look at you other post where you sort of had a go at me - you might just push someone right over the edge. Dont just think of what is best for you - think of how much you can help people.

How would you feel if you said the wrong thing and someone ?

I do mean this to be helpful - switch to PM if you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think it is far easier over the web - in a professional setting it would be worse.

Bear in mind if you upset me it makes no real difference - I am beyond hope or help.

But look at you other post where you sort of had a go at me - you might just push someone right over the edge. Dont just think of what is best for you - think of how much you can help people.

How would you feel if you said the wrong thing and someone ?

I do mean this to be helpful - switch to PM if you prefer.
      I would feel sad if someone topped themselves, however it is their decision, I know I cannot make anyone do anything.

I told you what I knew, you also knew I was in no way a professional and I the fact that I am doing it on this crazy board might tell you something, you completely ignored what I said and I doubt you understood it really. You are still blaming everyone and everything for your problems, which is where you are at I can do nothing more.

Comment

So you can't help me then?
        I doubt it mate. As previously mentioned your problem is that you are a complete knobcheese. Only you can do something about that.
        I'm Spartacus.

Comment

My ex was a relate counsellor. Couldn't save her own relationship....
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

...I know I cannot make anyone do anything.
            Hi Lucy, you said that you cannot make anyone do anything. You have also said somewhere earlier in this thread that you can't change anything.

What kind of work to you do exactly?
            Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
              I doubt it mate. As previously mentioned your problem is that you are a complete knobcheese. Only you can do something about that.
              so lets ignore the ovbious troll just for a moment. What you said was "In his experience 90% of people with "depression" simply needed to be firmly told to sort themselves out."

What about the other 10%? Or are they all complete knobcheeses who also need to be told to sort themselves out?

Now I know you are a troll(or the troll). But Lucy is proposing to do this on a professional basis. Would you be happy if she gave out this advice to everyone and risked someone topping themselves?

troll away...

Comment

I would feel sad if someone topped themselves, however it is their decision, I know I cannot make anyone do anything.

I told you what I knew, you also knew I was in no way a professional and I the fact that I am doing it on this crazy board might tell you something, you completely ignored what I said and I doubt you understood it really. You are still blaming everyone and everything for your problems, which is where you are at I can do nothing more.
                I think you should ditch this course. I would put my feelings more strongly but troll would get upset.

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
                  Hi Lucy, you said that you cannot make anyone do anything. You have also said somewhere earlier in this thread that you can't change anything.

What kind of work to you do exactly?
                  trying to get depressed people to top themselves?

Comment

trying to get depressed people to top themselves?
                    According to the 2 rules above she can't do that.
                    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
                      According to the 2 rules above she can't do that.
                      Praise The Lord.

Comment

Working...
                      X