• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Prime Minister Ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Prince Charles, it would unite the Monarchy with the executive and he could take the long view because he couldnt be sacked

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

John Major. He was one of the honest one's wasn't he?

Jeremy Paxman?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Yeah but SA has a point.... Jack Bristoe would be hot.... in an older man sort of way
        He's no Claire's Dad though!

Mmmmmmmm Claire's Dad
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Mussharraf - would declare martial law, rid us of the monarchy,chastise us for critising him, assassinate popular opposition leaders and speak in that cool accent of his.

Then again, he's already got a country where its hot and sunny all the time and they have their own nuclear technology, so why would he bother with us.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Tony Blair.

I miss his smile and his honesty.
            Nurse! Nurse! I think the pills are wearing off!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The girl on Bumfluff's avatar.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Nah.

Arvin Sloane from "Alias"...
                Jack Kicks Sloanes arse on a regular basis!!!!!

Do you think we'll ever see either of them again Zeity?

I dont - and I blame Ben Affleck
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Alan Sugar.

No nonsense guv'nor.

Comment

The problem is all the public sector jobs created by NL over the last 10 years, coupled with the changes to boundaries means that in the rest of my working lifetime (I am almost 40) we will never see another Tory government with a decent majority.

All we've got to look forward to is coalitions (sp?) and much the same as the last 10 years madmad

Comment

The problem with Jack Bristow is he would be taken in by the first Russian female spy that he happen to encounter.

Comment

Working...
                      X