• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ex-Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto has died

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great contribution Sandy.

Comment

It was Sandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Great contribution Sandy.

Can't I have a larf, or should I ignore the elephant too ?

Comment

I'm supposed to be going to Islamabad and Faisalabad for two weddings in April.
          Guess again, I think I will tell my friends that I will not be attending.
          Shame really, His two daughters are getting married and moving back to Pakistan to help run the families businesses over there. (could be a bad move)
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The video

mms://wm.vitalstreamcdn.com/stream_geo_tv/ImportantEvents/benazirdied/benazirdied.wmv
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I'm supposed to be going to Islamabad and Faisalabad for two weddings in April.
              Guess again, I think I will tell my friends that I will not be attending.
              Shame really, His two daughters are getting married and moving back to Pakistan to help run the families businesses over there. (could be a bad move)
              Why? It won't be any more dangerous than normal. Only reason that would keep me is if martial law is imposed.
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Bhutto was killed and there is a question mark about how she was killed. Most of the people in Pakistan blame Musharraf. If Musharrf says no to anything asked of him to do, his own people will hang him. Controlled media will need to say; “Musharraf did it we have irrefutable evidence” …and revolution spearheaded by the Bhutto’s supporters plus Taliban shall engulf Pakistan. Musharrf and his generals will hang high!

Expect US Army to roam freely all over Pakistan now. Trust me!

And in Russia they tried to do the same to Putin by killing Litvinenko and Politkovskaya, that did not work so well because both these two were not popular in Russia. Having said that , the controlled western media made of Putin an assassin in heads of many people!

Comment

politicians just another word for criminal . all of them.

Comment

I just wonder how it came out so quickly that al-Qaida did it. I find it hard to believe that they had any quarel with her. Perhaps revenge for things she did a PM. But then she could have been taken out when she lived in Dubai. This smells more of a govt. job.

Politics in Pakistan has always been very violent. Don't think that elections there or what we call democracy is even close to what there is in Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      I just wonder how it came out so quickly that al-Qaida did it. I find it hard to believe that they had any quarel with her. Perhaps revenge for things she did a PM. But then she could have been taken out when she lived in Dubai. This smells more of a govt. job.

Politics in Pakistan has always been very violent. Don't think that elections there or what we call democracy is even close to what there is in Pakistan.
                      Al quaida - is worlds' fictions organization to blame for everything u dummy.

Comment

Working...
                      X