• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas songs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    I think it's called Merry Christmas Everyone

Starts with Snow is falling, all around us, children playing, having fun, tis the season to be jolly, merry Christmas everyone"

With the charts now being determined by downloads as well as sales, there seems to be a few of the christmas hits from previous years in the charts (including this one and Wham's Last Christmas)

Thanks...now I am gonna be humming it all day ...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      Thanks...now I am gonna be humming it all day ...
      Too late - I was humming it as I tried to remember the words

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
        Too late - I was humming it as I tried to remember the words
        Right, now to get it as a ringtone, then persuade people to ring it all day. How annoying would that be?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I downloaded Christmas Hits 07 (sad, I know) the other day, and "Proper Chrimbo" by Bo' Selecta takes some beating...
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Malcolm Middleton's "We're All Going To Die"

http://www.malcolmmiddleton.co.uk/news.htm

http://www.wereallgoingtodie.co.uk/ NSFW
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Driving home for Christmas, always brings a tear to Futurewife's eye.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
                Are there any decent ones?

I have Phil Spector's "A Christmas Gift to you" in the car at the moment and am particularly loving Darlene Love's "Baby Please Come Home" .... desperately cheesy but FABULOUS!

Fairytale in New York (unabridged) is mighty fine too ...

Any others
                "the 12 days of christmas" but not the usual version, rather the one with "Lord Montagu of Beaulieu" on day 1 etc.
                If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
                  "the 12 days of christmas" but not the usual version, rather the one with "Lord Montagu of Beaulieu" on day 1 etc.
                  Got the words for this Chantho? I've been looking for them for years.
                  I remember

Five boy scouts,
                  four something something
                  three French Whores
                  two tuliphouse doors.
                  And my Lord Montagu of Beaulieu

But I've lost the other lines.........

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Driving home for Christmas, always brings a tear to Futurewife's eye.
                    Maybe you ought to slow down then?

IGMC
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
                      Got the words for this Chantho? I've been looking for them for years.
                      I remember

Five boy scouts,
                      four something something
                      three French Whores
                      two tuliphouse doors.
                      And my Lord Montagu of Beaulieu

But I've lost the other lines.........

There are various choices for the different days, particularly 9-12, but one version is, from memory

12 t1ts a twanging
                      11 leaping lesbians
                      10 torn-off tools
                      9 gnawed-off nipples
                      8 aching @rseholes
                      7 syphilitics
                      6 sex-starved spinsters
                      5 choir boys !!
                      4 boy scouts
                      3 French whores
                      2 tuliphouse doors
                      and my Lord Montague of Beaulieu (he's a poof!)
                      If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
                      X