• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shocking revelation about shaunbhoys' job!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to chat with you more, but I need to post a few things and buy some alcohol free beer

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      No one helps defend against the ugly ones, then? Thanks a bunch CUK crowd
      Sorry sunshine, meetings bloody meetings!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Sorry sunshine, meetings bloody meetings!
        The chavalry has arrived! I leave this ex-squaddie to you

Comment

Does it really matter what people do? As long as you are not on the bench and not a permie, that is all that matters ;-)
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Does it really matter what people do? As long as you are not on the bench and not a permie, that is all that matters ;-)
            A word to the wise, getting sacked every three months 'coz you're crap is not contracting.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              Does it really matter what people do?
              Yes. Next.

Comment

The chavalry has arrived! I leave this ex-squaddie to you

Can't fight your own battles, eh? Your plummeting on the respect scale continues.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes. Next.
                  Why does it matter? Would you laugh at someone because he is a waiter?

Seems a bit mean to me....
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    A word to the wise, getting sacked every three months 'coz you're carp is not contracting.
                    I agree...what about every 6 months?

Comment

AtW you really are an oddball but addictively interesting in an alternate universe type way..

1) in your world is it better to be rich, famous or intelligent?
                      2) would you say you are a highly competitive person?
                      3) does it bother you that there may well be other people on this board who are more intelligent than you?
                      4) who do you think those (see q3) people are?

Chef
                      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X