• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inverness CT 3-2 Celtic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    How big is the league table in SPL?
    Big enough for us to be top.

A position we will still assume come May. Now what exactly were you after AtW?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Big enough for us to be top.
      But the league is very small, it's like having Churchill being top dog on CUK, he is, but CUK is a rather small kettle of fish

Comment

But the league is very small, it's like having Churchill being top dog on CUK, he is, but CUK is a rather small kettle of fish
        Alright mate, I'll release your squirrel unharmed - if a little soggy.

Comment

But the league is very small,
          Yes, that is because the country is rather small. Russia is very big, but that did not stop the champions of the "very small" SPL knocking out Spartak Moscow. Do you have a point or are you just complying with contractual liabilities in bringing dross to the thread?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Yes, that is because the country is rather small. Russia is very big, but that did not stop the champions of the "very small" SPL knocking out Spartak Moscow.
            That's because it is typical for the Russians to be weak when it comes to team based sports (or work)

The point I am making dude, is that I'd like to see Rangers or Celtic play against proper clubs of their own caliber - EPL, do you reckon Celtic won't get relegated in the first season?

Now you got it, numpty?

Comment

The point I am making dude, is that I'd like to see Rangers or Celtic play against proper clubs of their own caliber - EPL, do you reckon Celtic won't get relegated in the first season?
              If you knew anything about football you would know that both Rangers and Celtic are mad keen to join the EPL. However it appears that the majority of the smaller EPL clubs are scared to allow that for fear they would be usurped by them. They are probably wise to do so. And no, neither Old Firm club would be relegated first season.
              Next!

Comment

If you knew anything about football you would know that both Rangers and Celtic are mad keen to join the EPL.
                Better money in EPL, eh?

I think life in EPL for them would have been struggle not to get relegated, I'd pay to watch that

Comment

That's because it is typical for the Russians to be weak when it comes to team based sports (or work)

Now you got it, numpty?

Didn't Rangers beat Chelsea recentrly in a friendly...
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    Didn't Rangers beat Chelsea recentrly in a friendly...
                    To be honest I like other clubs beat Chelease of any of the Top 4 clubs.

Comment

Better money in EPL, eh?
                      You catch on real fast!

I think life in EPL for them would have been struggle not to get relegated,
                      Yes of course you do, but that again comes down to your knowing sod all about football.

Comment

Working...
                      X