• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Delivery guys accidently knocked a whole into my wall ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    offence
    Sorry!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

No Bother.

Plasterer will scrim and skim.

He'll Scrim tape over the affected area. prep with neat PVA and skim over in two coats of neat thistle plaster. feathering the edges.
      Once it is painted over you will never notice its been done. should take about two hours max from arriving on site to leaving far a reasonable efficient plasterer.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

and then there's the paint job after ...

I'll contact customer services again on Monday and see what they will do ... its a very reputable London department store belonging to some Egypitian fella, if they don't pay up .. noone will.

still really cheesed off with it ... I'm going to have to get a relative to wait for the plasterer and then a painter and maybe even an insurance bloke. Its such a chore all because some bozos don't take any care... and I cannot take time off work to sort it out they had better not use that as an excuse to not get someone in to sort it out on a Saturday.

Comment

I had a fridge/freezer delivered and installed and they damaged the floor.
          I contacted them and got the to pay for a new floor to be fitted.
          No hassle, straight forward and hassle free.

Comment

Working...
          X