• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks Sally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yes...
    Okey dokey.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I'm there already - not on the group so I'm guessing it's someone's personal ones ...
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Depends if you tag it. Once tagged anyone who is friends with people tagged in the photo can see it.

So just leave it un tagged.
        Stop tagging me!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I'm on there as well, only got round to adding myself to the group this morning (but have been reading the boards on there for a while).

Bet you can't guess from my name who I am

Comment

I'm just pondering now who I need to add as a friend to get access to the Photo's

It's a minefield I tell you, what with not knowing peoples real names.

I could think I was requsting to be friends with FAQQer, but end up life long buddies with SASGuru

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
              I'm just pondering now who I need to add as a friend to get access to the Photo's

It's a minefield I tell you, what with not knowing peoples real names.

I could think I was requsting to be friends with FAQQer, but end up life long buddies with SASGuru
              Indeed, it's a tough one to work out.

But, on the plus side, you probably will end up friends with Spartacus, whoever you pick.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
                You should be so lucky ...
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Erm... we could just post them on the group instead? that way, everyone already a member would see them? and everyone could comment...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Erm... we could just post them on the group instead? that way, everyone already a member would see them? and everyone could comment...
                    I don't know how to do that!!!!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      Are you making to group "moderated" to stop non geeks looking at them?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X