• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures of the CUK Xmas Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Just had a look at the pictures.

Who's the girl who seems to be putting herself about a bit? There's always one at every Xmas party who has a few too many sherberts and then throws herself at anything in trousers.
    That's Spartacus.

Comment

Who's the girl who seems to be putting herself about a bit? There's always one at every Xmas party who has a few too many sherberts and then throws herself at anything in trousers.
      Well...I've never taken offence to you before Alf, but now you're on my list.

Who the f8ck do you think you are commenting on lasses like that?

This is why I didn't want anyone looking at the photos who didn't attend.

Tosser.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Who the f8ck do you think you are commenting on lasses like that?

This is why I didn't want anyone looking at the photos who didn't attend.

Tosser.
        Wouldn't mind SA but I never even saw that girl in the pub.... wonder who she was??
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Where are these photos?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Wouldn't mind SA but I never even saw that girl in the pub.... wonder who she was??
            I dont know, but it's not the point. It could easily have been one of us - he wasn't to know that.

F$cking holier-than-thou, too-scared-to-come-out-with-real-people, NEVER-been-the-one-who-"that lass"-would-"throw"-themselves-at, bitter old *****.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

You should try everything once, love.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Okay, come clean. How many of the attendees have shown these alleged photos (which I haven't seen BTW) to their mothers and said "that's my girlfriend", to which their long suffering mum has breathed a sigh of relief and said to dad "at last, I told you he wasn't gay"?

Comment

You should try everything once, love.
                  Dont "love" me you ******* d1ck head.
                  Last edited by SallyAnne; 11 December 2007, 13:01.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Does anyone have her phone number? I've still got 20 letters left to assign.

Comment

There is a girl who seems to crop up a lot on the photos - If nobody knows her, did she gate crash it?
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X