• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who change their avatars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Actually, there is no grammatical requirement for either a "has" or "had" to follow the "It", although it would not be incorrect to include one, but do carry on. You "Definately" have a screw loose.
    My English teacher in school had different opinion on this matter, I doubt you'd have passed the test - actually she said she was working as military translator, no doubt designed to question cowards like you

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      My English teacher in school had different opinion on this matter, I doubt you'd have passed the test - actually she said she was working as military translator, no doubt designed to question cowards like you
      They could tell you anything though, couldn't they?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        They could tell you anything though, couldn't they?

Comment

In denial about the squirrels then?

Comment

Yeah, but last night you didn't know the difference between "its" and "it's".

Funny how you deleted your offending posts before bashing others over the head for making the same mistake you did when trying to belittle sasguru isn't it?

Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              In denial about the squirrels then?
              Wot about squirrels? I just fed them, they were as fluffy as ever

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
                Yeah, but last night you didn't know the difference between "its" and "it's".

Comment

Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Seems like the appropriate place to try a new one out ...

<-----------------------------------------------------
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

OK so where my new one gone?

OK, appeared now :-/
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X