• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who change their avatars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yey!!!!!!

Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Aye - I got rid of it twice and both times results were aweful
      If truth be told, the results were hardly encouraging BEFORE removal. Just how close to Chernobyl did you live alexei? I've never seen anything so ugly with only one head before, leaving aside that BBQ at Zeity's place!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Just how close to Chernobyl did you live alexei?
        It's funny but I have memories of playing at the river with Chernobyl power station being on the other side of the river - very close indeed. I asked my dad about it and he said apparently we were actually there, but it was my sister there rather than me, but I do have memories of the white block of the power station though. Maybe it's the radiation that made me so brilliant

Comment

Maybe it's the radiation that made me so brilliant
          It certainly made it's mark on you. It would be stretching the definition of brilliant a tad though.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It certainly made it's mark on you. It would be stretching the definition of brilliant a tad though.
            its, but the first one should be it's (meaning: it has)

Comment

its, but the first one should be it's (meaning: it has)
              ??????

Are you, by any chance. part New Zealander?

Comment

Were you upwind?

Comment

Are not of sound mind to make a single correct judgement
                  What is it with all the squirrels on here now? Have some CUKers developed a squirrel fetish?

Comment

Are you, by any chance. part New Zealander?
                    Well, I am not sure about first one, but second one was definately a mistake of yours.

I think proper grammar would require "has" after first it, ie:

"It has certainly made its mark on you. It would be stretching the definition of brilliant a tad though."

I am pretty sure actually, it's either "has" or "had", think "has" would be more appropriate.

Comment

Well, I am not sure about first one, but second one was definately a mistake of yours.

I think proper grammar would require "has" after first it, ie:

"It has certainly made its mark on you. It would be stretching the definition of brilliant a tad though."

I am pretty sure actually, it's either "has" or "had", think "has" would be more appropriate.
                      Actually, there is no grammatical requirement for either a "has" or "had" to follow the "It", although it would not be incorrect to include one, but do carry on. You "Definately" have a screw loose.

Comment

Working...
                      X