• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who change their avatars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I've got them switched off, so I couldn't give a toss...
    So have I, but CUK now logs me off if I am inactive for a few minutes and the avatars suddenly appear.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      You are not of sound mind. Therefore you won't understand the explanation.

HTH
      That is indeed very helpful....

Thanks
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I can't upload animated gifs here (except really simple ones), so that spoils the fun a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
          Well I don't know about that Alexei, but I keep saying I must change mine soon...
          Soon
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Soon
            OMG, change your avatar back, I liked it!!!

Comment

OMG, change your avatar back, I liked it!!!
              I can mail you a bigger version if you PM me an email address. In the photo there are about 12 builders but only one or two are doing any work. And that's when I'm there
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I can mail you a bigger version if you PM me an email address. In the photo there are about 12 builders but only one or two are doing any work. And that's when I'm there
                My English is not very good - are you suggesting to mail me your photo with 12 builders on it, but only one or two doing any work?

Comment

My English is not very good - are you suggesting to mail me your photo with 12 builders on it, but only one or two doing any work?
                  the photo is of the place I'm building in Goa.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

the photo is of the place I'm building in Goa.
                    Too big for a single girl like you, don't you think?

Comment

It looks almost finished, just a few pixels to add here and there...

I missed the story is this a permanent relocation (next door to SAS) or a holiday home?

Comment

Working...
                      X