• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banned CUKkers Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well next time wash my hand afterwards, if I forget to remind me to remind you to remind me. ok
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Did I enjoy my ham and tomato sandwich with mustard this lunchtime? It is your favourite after all.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
        Did I enjoy my ham and tomato sandwich with mustard this lunchtime? It is your favourite after all.
        Stranger and stranger, it actually is
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

What about HHH? he was my all time favourite

Comment

"And the cookery site for the last holiday."

Who got banned because of that? I enjoyed that outing. Still think the woman next door has better baps than my wifes - presumably because of the gloopy mess she smears over them.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Think my ID on that board may still be active.

Now, is it tomato or tomaaatoe?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Think my ID on that board may still be active.

Now, is it tomato or tomaaatoe?
                my daughter calls it bomato.

Comment

"my daughter calls it bomato."

And she's 26
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X