• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill Banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my fridge freezer has just given up the ghost. (with a bang) have to pop out and buy one quick

So Later
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Well my fridge freezer has just given up the ghost. (with a bang) have to pop out and buy one quick

So Later
      What is this, TPD?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        Ferret,

what is more puzzling for me is that you think I am Winston.

Of all the second ID's Winston has, why do you think I am it ?

Edited, I mean't to say, of all the second ID's Winston could have, why do you think I am it or one of them ?

Milan.
        Milan, you do seem to be obsessed with Spod at the moment.

As far as I can tell no one has claimed you have more than one id. They have claimed that Churchill might have more than one.

I for one was pleased to see a lodge member posting in the last day who hadn't for a while. Even though I do worry about people with funny handshakes.

Comment

ok so in summary,

milan is churchill.. ferret only queried it, sas said it must be so, threaded suggested it and its been pointed out milan is very much in the "churchill to come back early camp" along with milan sounds as rattled as ive ever heard someone when accused of having an alt id...

in true CUK tradition and with no evidence whatsoever other than the word of other CUK posters i say milan is churchill or vice versa and i claim my 5 pounds off my CUK membership fee..

broil him !!!

how much is membership these days?
          Last edited by chef; 5 December 2007, 20:04.
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            ok so in summary,

milan is churchill
            .. ferret only queried it, sas said it must be so, threaded suggested it and its been pointed out milan is very much in the "churchill to come back early camp" along with milan sounds as rattled as ive ever heard someone when accused of having an alt id...

in true CUK tradition and with no evidence whatsoever other than the word of other CUK posters i say milan is churchill or vice versa and i claim my 5 pounds off my CUK membership fee..

broil him !!!

how much is membership these days?
            Nah, Churchill often posts stuff that entertains me.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

not so,

just really surprised how another Signum can post from my IP as unlike others here, I am and only ever have been variations on the MilanBenes theme.

Play nicely during the night kids.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Hope it's not a permie ban.... a dog is for life not just Christmas
                Not if he's categorised under the Dangerous Dogs Act.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  Nah, Churchill often posts stuff that entertains me.
                  You're easily entertained then ...

Very easily. Do you find trains interesting as well?
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    You're easily entertained then ...

Very easily. Do you find trains interesting as well?
                    These things are relative.

Compared to milan, Churchill is more entertaining than a night with Jimmy Carr, Jeremy Clarkson and Graham Norton all together.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Well if Milan keeps bleating for churchy to come back, I think they are either one and the same or there is a gay love triangle going on...
                      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                      X