• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC are After Me!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I once crashed into SallyAnne she wrote off my car, I wouldn't mind but she was on foot.
    Careful Baggy, I like Sal, she is the nicest person on here. and I as a gentleman will vigorously rush to her defense, (Needed or not)
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I know I'll have half the board after me Benny Hill stylie

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Careful Baggy, I like Sal, she is the nicest person on here. and I as a gentleman will vigorously rush to her defense, (Needed or not)
        Don't let CM hear you say that, flirtbot!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Don't let CM hear you say that, flirtbot!
          CM and I, have an understanding
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Do not deal with the individual at all. Forward all correspondence to your insurance company, it is what you pay them for. If the individual tries to contact you, tell them to speak to your insurance company.

Let your insurance people sort it out. It's what you pay them for. They are also skilled and experienced in not paying out - much better than you are.
            I have a tale to tell there. I'd broken my wrist and the hospital gave me a dirty great lecture that I'd be uninsured to drive until the plaster came off. Fortunately one of my neighbours was retired so popping him onto my insurance and paying him as a chauffeur was a no brainer.

An unfortunate accident later, the other party were accusing me of driving the car myself. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to see the problem there.

I took the letter down to my insurance agents, they told me not to deal direct, and I never heard anything more of the matter.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Is CM working or something???? All her fan boys seem to be escaping from TPD.

Comment

Back to the original point, this sounds like a proper scam. The old hard to prove medical conditions, pretend neck brace etc.. I would be tempted to hire a private eye and get some good shots of her doing some gardening or going to the gym as more than likely she will be doing. Then a quick call to the local press.

Call me vindictive
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  If she walked into a car parking space surely it's her fault ?
                  She walked straight out into the "road" from inbetween her parked car and another car at the side of it. I was reversing back up the "road" as I had driven up and seen there was no spaces there, and was reversing back to some empty ones.

She said that she had seen me on the morning and the other night on the phone before walking out

Makes me wonder as well - she drove 19 miles to the station, about 7 of this in the wrong direction for where she was heading (Warrington), when her journey directly there was only 31 miles by car. She would of had to leave home at 6.45am at the latest to get to Chester for the time of morning - to catch a train that takes 25 minutes to get Warrington - doesn't add up

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by lawrenso View Post
                    She walked straight out into the "road" from inbetween her parked car and another car at the side of it. I was reversing back up the "road" as I had driven up and seen there was no spaces there, and was reversing back to some empty ones.

She said that she had seen me on the morning and the other night on the phone before walking out

Makes me wonder as well - she drove 19 miles to the station, about 7 of this in the wrong direction for where she was heading (Warrington), when her journey directly there was only 31 miles by car. She would of had to leave home at 6.45am at the latest to get to Chester for the time of morning - to catch a train that takes 25 minutes to get Warrington - doesn't add up

Cheers

Steve

Sounds like a scam, investigations time!

Comment

Originally posted by lawrenso View Post

Sounds dodgy. Did she have a couple of CD's under her arm?

Comment

Working...
                      X