• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So then

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this makes a change from @rseguru and bag-o-pus bashing each other with their virtual handbags.

The more friendly females the better I say.

Comment

Leave it, sweetie, he's not worth it.
      Sweetie? Nope, no fan club or nerd flirting occurring. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Sweetie? Nope, no fan club or nerd flirting occurring. My mistake.
        Leave him out of it - in fact leave them all out of it - if you think a bit of mindless banter and messing is "flirting" you really do have a lot to learn.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

All this romantic flirting is bringing me to the edge of tears. Get a room guys, you know you want to.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

At least in TPD we don't have to listen to the likes of you - and where I post is none of your business.
            errrr you are not getting the point are you... I agree.. but you started the accusation by saying I 'hid' my post from you. Just like you can post wherever you like, I can as well. I didnt hide. I simply replied to SasGurus post with a similar one. And then you got all precious about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              All this romantic flirting is bringing me to the edge of tears. Get a room guys, you know you want to.
              You stop bloody stirring!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                You stop bloody stirring!
                I prefer to call it match-making.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Leave him out of it - in fact leave them all out of it - if you think a bit of mindless banter and messing is "flirting" you really do have a lot to learn.
                  He posted in defence of you saying SAS (or me I assume) wasnt worth it. He involved himself. If you cannot handle being accused of flirting, you need a thicker skin. Look at the names I have been called this afternoon... if I threw my toys like you... (well actually it would just make it better for them)... I would spend all my time posting and crying.

Comment

<feet on desk, popcorn>

Keep it going, slightly better than the recent drivel.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                      He posted in defence of you saying SAS (or me I assume) wasnt worth it.
                      Well deduced - that must have taken a while...

Now leave my beloved alone will you!
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X