• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Fiat 500 Car of the Year 2007

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real men aren't influenced by subliminal messaging on T4
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Real men aren't influenced by subliminal messaging on T4
      hey I didn't choose it...
      What's T4 anyway?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

If it had a VW badge would you consider it, even if it were less reliable?
        If it had a german badge on it (and came with the associated better quality interior trim than those lego switches), yep I'd buy one!

One of my friends has a fully spec'd up 350Z and thats a nice car I have to say. The factory fit sound system is the best I've ever heard.

But, if it was on sale here for a retail price of 37K though, I would have to seriously think about that...
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          I can picture it now... So, which optional extras would you like, the iPod dock, B&O speakers, a non-static carpet, seats that 'hug' you, a multimedia system, a pez dispenser, climate-control?'
          I was thinking B&Q speakers in the fiat not B&O.
          Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            I believe GM/Vauxhall bought them - although I could have just made that up.

That's the kind of thing I mean though - a no-nonsense drivers' car, none of this ESP ABS USP USB nonsense with an optional 'fragrance filter', FFS.
            If you want a basic, low mileage car, this has to be a contender. Cheap too.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...=&max_mileage=

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              hey I didn't choose it...
              What's T4 anyway?
              Toyota's sponsorship credits run at the beginning and end of advertising breaks during T4-branded programming.

The car-maker, which uses the T4 sponsorship to promote its youth-focused Aygo
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Toyota's sponsorship credits run at the beginning and end of advertising breaks during T4-branded programming.

The car-maker, which uses the T4 sponsorship to promote its youth-focused Aygo
                Aye I'm young at heart
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

So, back to the Fiat 500

I had a Fiat 500 the first time around - I'm 6'5 and my head bulged through the soft top - absolutely brilliant fun though - unless you were going up hill, then you had to get a book out to pass the time.

I used to keep a can of petrol in the boot, which is also where the battery was - can you see it coming? I only had the car two weeks before it burst into flames - I kept the melted ignition key as a memento though.

I'm going to test drive one just for old time's sake - but I'll wear kevlar and take a fire extinguisher this time.
                  35,000 TPD - 28/11/2007, 19:15
                  (Special Sportsmanship credit to NickFitz)

Comment

Working...
                  X