• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Fiat 500 Car of the Year 2007

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    sasguru, during a recent test drive of the Fiat 500, the driver was able to drive and peel an orange in his pocket at the same time, so it might be the perfect car for you.
    I'd buy it if it came with a free BTL
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

The 4x4, when it arrives, should be a right bundle of fun.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

My new car arrives on 25th March 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          My new car arrives on 25th March 2008.
          I'm glad you have something to look forward to in your otherwise sad and empty life.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I'm glad you have something to look forward to in your otherwise sad and empty life.
            You're nice.

I just thought I'd update the congregation on the result of my test-drive and "consultation" with the nice lady from Audi.

Comment

You're nice.

I just thought I'd update the congregation on the result of my test-drive and "consultation" with the nice lady from Audi.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                No, no, you're not getting round me that easily.

I've seen me arse!

Comment

I've seen me arse!
                  Well done. Now you just need to work out where your elbow is ...

Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Saw a film over the weekend with them two from "Lock, Stock..". A nice Audi model got itself a staring roll. Well, several Audis got themselves in the staring roll, but I recon at least 6 were written off in the various stunts. Looks like it can be a fun car if you can drive and can afford the tires.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                      A nice Audi model got itself a staring roll. Well, several Audis got themselves in the staring roll
                      I was staring at that for a while trying to work out what it meant. You need to add a few rs.

Arrr.

Comment

Working...
                      X