• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

countdown to the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
    Sunday - Take the little one swimming in the morning, go to the zoo in the afternoon!
    Must be windy Whipsnade! I can see it from my house so I'll give you a wave.

Comment

Well it didn't happen last weekend so hopefully little Jedi will make an appearance... 1 week over due so they booked her in for a 'membrane sweep' today …whatever that is.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Tonite: 5 a side then off to the pub
        Sat: Fill in Income Tax form
        Sun: Fill in Income Tax form

Comment

working all weekend.

every little helps.

milan
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboy View Post
            I used to do 5-a-side on Friday evenings but with my current contract I can't get there in time.

Where do you play?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
              I used to do 5-a-side on Friday evenings but with my current contract I can't get there in time.

Where do you play?
              Did you play in a continental, cultured way - caressing the ball and playing yourself out of trouble or rely on lots of shouting, panic and the long ball?

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Did you play in a continental, cultured way - caressing the ball and playing yourself out of trouble or rely on lots of shouting, panic and the long ball?

In five-a-side, the former because you've got no choice even without height rules, but when I played "proper" footy, more of the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                  Must be windy Whipsnade! I can see it from my house so I'll give you a wave.
                  Yup, it's Whipsnade, I'll wave back

Comment

Fri evening - Sun/Mon am : World of Warcraft, interspersed with a new game I bought, called Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition)
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboy View Post
                      if it takes you that long you should get your accountant to do it!
                      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                      X