• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PS3 vs Wii vs XBOX360

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I've only considered buying a console coz it's a cheaper way to get blue-ray."

That's what I did with the added bonus that you can play games on it also.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I've got an XBox-360 for regular gaming, and a Wii for casual party gaming. Both are excellent at what they do. Halo 3 is awesome and it's worth buying the console to play that alone - especially the online play. I'm also really enjoying Blue Dragon on the 360.

I've not bothered to buy regular games for the Wii, it tends to come out when we have people over, we've all had a few, and a party game gets popped in. That isn't slagging it off, far from it, it's great fun to play.
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
      X