• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shoes off!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Not only are you dirty... you dont know what QED means

You shouldn't laugh and insult people who speak English as a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc language.

Racist!!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Not only are you dirty... you dont know what QED means

The proof of OCD is complete, hence QED is appropriate. I'd have a battle of wits with you, but you're clearly unarmed.

And onto the crux of the issue:
      Standing over people, demanding they take their shoes off is a bit odd, unless you have shiny pure white carpets that stain at the merest suggestion of dust.

It's your house, your rules - you carry on if you like, but don't start calling folk who wear shoes in their own house dirty. I've got doormats which are quite effective at removing dirt from my shoes, and I'll take them off wherever the hell I want - without your sanctimonious crap thanks very much.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I also ask all guests to wash their hands on entering my house, and brush their teeth. You can't be too careful.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I also ask all guests to wash their hands on entering my house, and brush their teeth. You can't be too careful.
          Perhaps this might be of interest?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Dirty!!!

I ask my guests to have one of these:
            http://www.deconshowers.co.uk/

Comment

The proof of OCD is complete, hence QED is appropriate.
              You still dont get it.. brilliant

I'd have a battle of wits with you, but you're clearly unarmed.
              How original..

Standing over people, demanding they take their shoes off is a bit odd, unless you have shiny pure white carpets that stain at the merest suggestion of dust.

It's your house, your rules - you carry on if you like, but don't start calling folk who wear shoes in their own house dirty. I've got doormats which are quite effective at removing dirt from my shoes, and I'll take them off wherever the hell I want - without your sanctimonious carp thanks very much.
              I bet you smell really bad as well. Buy some soap!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Perhaps this might be of interest?

Comment

I bet you smell really bad as well. Buy some soap!
                  How much?

Clean freak. I bet all your kids have asthma too.

Comment

How much?

Clean freak. I bet all your kids have asthma too.
                    Nope, but I bet your kids are all look like chimney sweeps.

Comment

Nope, but I bet your kids are all look like chimney sweeps.
                      I haven't got any kids - I use protection when I'm getting down and dirty...

Comment

Working...
                      X