• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have envy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I envy myself 10 years ago.....

Comment

Heather Mills McCartney would know
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I envy myself 10 yrs from now...

Richer, more mature, better looking (cosmetic surgery) and already an expert in .NET 9.0

B@stard!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
          Do people with one leg only pay half for shoes?
          No, but they can easily nick one from the stand outside the shoe shop.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Unfortantly I do, I kind of thought it healthy to want more but Im not sure now, Im just setting my self up for disapointment. Current work environment doesnt help, I sit with traders and though the ones I work with don't flaunt it obvious they are loaded.

Comment

To paraphrase Groucho Marx "I envy all people who are members of clubs I wouldn't be admitted to"
              Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

I envy multi-millionaire lottery winners.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI? View Post
                  To paraphrase Groucho Marx "I envy all people who are members of clubs I wouldn't be admitted to"
                  “Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.” - Groucho Marx

In answer to the question, am I an envious person?

I wish I was...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    “Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.” - Groucho Marx

In answer to the question, am I an envious person?

I wish I was...
                    Wow, 13 minutes.. Slow network today?
                    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI? View Post
                      Wow, 13 minutes.. Slow network today?
                      Nope, meetings, bloody meetings!

Comment

Working...
                      X