• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    I know Hemel too.

Are either of yous based there?

My point of reference is Highfield - know it?
    I know whereabouts Highfield is. I don't live in Hemel either, but about 10 miles north.

I once worked in Eaton Road off Maylands, but that was many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Ringwood? Are there decent contracts in that area? I might be tempted to move back from London if there are.
      Ringwood is a total carp-hole. Try Salisbury/Bournemouth/Poole etc.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Ringwood is a total carp-hole. Try Salisbury/Bournemouth/Poole etc.
        I spent my first month in the UK in 1994 in Poole and travelled to Bournemouth by bus - very nice places, I was very impressed by England, I remember diesel prices were cheaper than petrol and were found 45-50p per liter

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Is that true? Seriously - we have a squirrel who comes right up to the front door each morning and peers through the window for food - I give it a few walnuts and hazelnuts and it runs off to bury them. Am I doing more harm than good?
          Only one squirrel? Lightweight!

I've got more than a dozen that run to me in a local park, I fear that the population will double in size early next year and they will be mugging people who come to feed ducks in the pond that is there, I will train the furry ones to share the loot with me

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Only one squirrel? Lightweight!

I've got more than a dozen that run to me in a local park, I fear that the population will double in size early next year and they will be mugging people who come to feed ducks in the pond that is there, I will train the furry ones to share the loot with me
            Quick Commisioner Gordon, the batlight!!!

Comment

Working...
            X