• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idea: CUK girlie calendar 2008

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Couldn't you give me a winter month so I could cover up...or be in a bath or something!

July means bikini.....and nobody needs that!
    It was deliberate - by that time, you will have slimmed down, been on honeymoon and should be bronzed and toned.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Princess View Post
      And what about me?
      No avatar, plus don't remember where you came in the CUK babe poll. Although on those grounds, OG would need to be there too...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Couldn't you give me a winter month so I could cover up...or be in a bath or something!
        On this calendar all girlies have an option to use a single A4 page with printed words on it - CUK 2008 to prove it is them on the photo

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          On this calendar all girlies have an option to use a single A4 page with printed words on it - CUK 2008 to prove it is them on the photo
          Admit it my little commie friend, you've been wanking over this idea all weekend, haven't you.

Note to admin : wanking is an old Russian word for thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Note to admin : wanking is an old Russian word for thinking.
            So what’s the new Russian word for wanking?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Admit it my little commie friend, you've been wanking over this idea all weekend, haven't you.
              Nope, was too busy to make SKA work

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                No avatar, plus don't remember where you came in the CUK babe poll. Although on those grounds, OG would need to be there too...
                I wasn't considered in the CUK babe poll either...
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I hope noone is taking this seriously! It was AtW's idea after all

And the Faqqers half arsed post with the majority of lasses from the board missing....well, it would have served a better use of time if he'd simply said that he wanted a 3some with Cailin and her sister.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Where am I on this Calendar?
                    Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

I hope noone is taking this seriously! It was AtW's idea after all

And the Faqqers half arsed post with the majority of lasses from the board missing....well, it would have served a better use of time if he'd simply said that he wanted a 3some with Cailin and her sister.
                      I thought that you were all AtW fembots?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X