• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

go on then.. lets start, what you up to this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    Is that the big thing next to the M60 near the Trafford Centre ?
    Yes biggest in the UK
    http://www.chillfactore.com/flash.asp

PS congrats Jedi!!
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 November 2007, 15:18.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Full on day tomorrow with my outsourced programmer in the Ukraine talking about my project over ICQ, maybe some work on my websites. Mother wants me to then go and do computer stuff for her, not sure if going out yet probably will – and will fit in the gym at some stage as well as well as the usual dose of WoW

P.S. congrats Jedi as well
      Last edited by Jog On; 16 November 2007, 15:07. Reason: congrats
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        My wife is due to give birth today... nothing yet but anytime now.

I'd be surprised if anyone can beat that.
        Yes you win hands down. Good luck !

Ideal scenario is junior arrives tonight and then you can have a decent session in the pub tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Full on day tomorrow with my outsourced programmer in the Ukraine talking about my project over ICQ, maybe some work on my websites. Mother wants me to then go and do computer stuff for her, not sure if going out yet probably will – and will fit in the gym at some stage as well as well as the usual dose of WoW

P.S. congrats Jedi as well
          WoW??
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            WoW??
            It's the new drug on the streets
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

The little beggar may decide to stay in for a while in which case I could be posting the same thing in 2 weeks time.

She'll be having a hot bath tonight followed by a hot curry... and if that don’t work…
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

...and if that don’t work…
                aaah good man, you know the drill.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Yes biggest in the UK
                  http://www.chillfactore.com/flash.asp
                  !!
                  I drive past it each morning but forget to ask what it is by the time I get to work. Now I know !

Comment

The little beggar may decide to stay in for a while in which case I could be posting the same thing in 2 weeks time.

She'll be having a hot bath tonight followed by a hot curry... and if that don’t work…
                    Many congrats. Hot bath did it for my missus so we never got to stage 3

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      WoW??

It’s geeky stuff – I don’t get away from the computer much
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X