• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Seven Wonders of Swindon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Baggy, why won't you get bigger avatar picture?
    Becuase he no need to compensate for small w1lly like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Becuase he no need to compensate for small w1lly like you.
      Your avatar is pretty big...

Comment

Milton Keynes is quite nice.

There, I've said it.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
          Milton Keynes is quite nice.

There, I've said it.
          Not the roundabouts

Comment

Why no mention of the Swindon Magic Roundabout outside the footaball ground. That truly is a wonder

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
              Why no mention of the Swindon Magic Roundabout outside the footaball ground. That truly is a wonder
              We have one of those down the road in Hemel Hempstead. It's actually seven roundabouts, although I think it only counts as six.

Comment

I bet you don't have a mono-rail, wild Llamas or a lighthouse in the town.

Comment

Done quite a bit of diving in swindon.
                  Underground tanks at the Honda Factory, changing non return valves, and in the center surveying the culverts under the railway that go right under some big hotel there (can't remember the name of it!)
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                  X