• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help! I keep applying for new contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaker View Post
    I thought you were already packed?
    I see what you've done there. Genius.

AP - your arrogance has reached new heights, and that is coming from me and I can be a fairly cock-sure individual. Even threaded would be impressed. A tiny bit.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      OK sli - tell us what AP does then!
      I'm guessing either something wooly like Change Management or some obscure specialty in COBOL or something
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        sense

You write spell checkers and I claim my five pounds
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
          I'm guessing either something wooly like Change Management or some obscure specialty in COBOL or something
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            I see what you've done there. Genius.

AP - your arrogance has reached new heights, and that is coming from me and I can be a fairly noddy-sure individual. Even threaded would be impressed. A tiny bit.

I have a bad case of countdown fever. I will be showing my true colours next Feb. when I can't find a new role. Like everyone else.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
            X