• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear ™ Doomed! ® - part 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    and everyone knows a Yorkshireman could peel an orange in his pocket
    You mean a satsuma, oranges are ostentatious.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Fair enough. But there are also loads of self-indulgent people who'll buy stuff they don't need and can't afford in order to show they have an "aspirational lifestyle". They deserve what they get.
      It may be different down south to the north, maybe we have more idiots down here. When I lived up North (well if Yorkshire counts as North) it seemed things were different - people were more down to earth.
      Ah now I get it! You're talking about the knob-jockeys you see on property ladder and the like?

Sorry hun - I completely agree with you there. I thought you were calling the poor stupid. Not the stupid stupid!

I knew you must have meant something nice in there (and I wasn't being sarcastic before).
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Ah now I get it! You're talking about the knob-jockeys you see on property ladder and the like?

Sorry hun - I completely agree with you there. I thought you were calling the poor stupid. Not the stupid stupid!

I knew you must have meant something nice in there (and I wasn't being sarcastic before).
        My sister-in-law has just entered the property development business. She and her other half are in for a shock on this one!

Already, the quotes for the work plus the expenses (legal) have taken their "profit" down to zero. What a time to get into this business!

Comment

Whoa! No need to be so pessimistic! This is just a small correction, a soft landing and all that, then we'll be off on the gravy train again!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Well, you could argue there is a connection between IQ and wealth, right? Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
              Well, you could argue there is a connection between IQ and wealth, right? Discuss.
              You could argue it....you wouldn't win though.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Are there any stats?

Comment

I think it is time to buy canned goods and bottled water...

Comment

People with lower IQs tend to also be the richest?

Alan Sugar
                    Duncan Banertyne and Weir
                    Branson
                    etc.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      People with lower IQs tend to also be the richest?

Alan Sugar
                      Duncan Banertyne and Weir
                      Branson
                      etc.
                      premiership footballers
                      jade goody
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X