• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC and global warming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Funnily enough I was discussing with a work colleague about the biased reporting on the BBC website.
    The Danish Prime Minister? The British Ambassador? Hamlet?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
      The Danish Prime Minister? The British Ambassador? Hamlet?

Comment

The BBC Impartial?

Get real, the vehicle of the righteous.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

research

Also - very sexist to say only man affects climate change, cows also do it!
          Feed all the cows to the polar bears

result
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
            Alexei, I worry about you. Discriminating against cows might be considered sexist in the Steppe...
            He could have been using the vernacular
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Mr Cameron et al

I personally don’t mind if people wish to seek the moral high ground, even if they wish to feel self-righteous about it, but just get on with it and stop boring us all senseless with a theory that has little basis in science to support it. The IPCC is a joke, a group of people making a very healthy living out of something that no one man can ever fathom. Funding only goes to those who sheep along with the great swindle, quelling any opposition is of course the most unscientific thing about it all, but who needs science when you have the ‘most people agree’ argument. There will be a lot of people with egg on their face when the truth about this farce is revealed. My ‘footprint’ (hahaha) is healthy as I am a tight git, my standing in the community cannot be besmirched with ridiculous gaseous arguments. I have a humble 1.0, 45mpg jalopy which suffices getting me to B from A. There is nothing wrong with saving a limited natural resource and a few bob to boot, nor in researching alternatives; better fund that than to line a whole gaggle of AGW parasitic pockets with no return. The world population is the major challenge to this earth, growing at the size of the UK every single year. If it makes you feel better to talk about and claim to be ‘saving the planet’ by switching off yer tele overnight, then it makes me feel quite haughty at the thought of your delusion and your phoney piety. If I am dastardly then I am happy to bestow on you a Muttley Medal for your services to sanctimony.

Comment

Originally posted by Damp Cave View Post
                More gibbering and ranting...
                Nurse! Medication time.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Damp Cave View Post
                  The world population is the major challenge to this earth
                  Oh, you're just being silly now.

Comment

I love to gibber. A much under-rated pasttime...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      I think the quotes are there to indicate that the term is unprecise.
                      Sorry? What do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X