• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iFlop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    I cannot recall if it was MMS or not but there seemed to be a few features that I would have expected in it. I will have to dig out the link to the review that I read...
    How about

No MMS
    No Video
    No multiple-recepient SMS
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      How about

No MMS
      No Video
      That sounds about right. I was hoping they would be addressed before shipping here but it looks like they have not...so no iPhone for me...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        How about

No MMS
        No Video
        No forwarding of a text message
        No cut and paste in text messages
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by miss marple View Post
          It's really quite awesome - as a boy's toy..
          I can't help thinking the word 'lady' should be in there somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/11/iphone_uk_flop/

Journalists and PR minders outnumbered buyers on Friday night as interest in Apple's iPhone miserably failed to live up to the pre-launch hype in the UK.
            Ooh! Get her!

Comment

Anyone see the BBC Breakfast News Business guy giving the Apple rep a hard time on launch day ?

"Apple have a reputation for good packaging rather than innovative technology do'nt they".

Classic

Comment

Still looks nice on a shelf next to a picture of your gay lover.

Comment

Originally posted by robnjc View Post
                  Anyone see the BBC Breakfast News Business guy giving the Apple rep a hard time on launch day ?

"Apple have a reputation for good packaging rather than innovative technology do'nt they".

Classic
                  Yes I saw that. He can be an obnoxious little twerp most of the time but that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by robnjc View Post

Classic
                    You want to get that apostrophe looked at.

Comment

I've seen this point made more than once: "If you happen to live anywhere other than in a city then wifi and iTunes won't work will it?"

Answer: (long pause) ......"but just look at it... it's so cool... look what else it can do".
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X