• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outsourcing in UK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    It does sound like a lot of effort from an administrative perspective. Are you certain the potential returns will make it worth your while?
    No certainty in anything. The only thing I know is I need to keep doing this , if I wanna have a proper business in the end. I am torn between dedicating myself to that and contracting , since the latter does give some immediate financial gains , whereas outsourcing is just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
      No certainty in anything. The only thing I know is I need to keep doing this , if I wanna have a proper business in the end. I am torn between dedicating myself to that and contracting , since the latter does give some immediate financial gains , whereas outsourcing is just an idea.
      Am not saying it won't work but I think there may be some difficulties. First off you will end up becoming just a broker. So you will find the business and then ship it offshore. In order to find sufficient business I suspect it will require all of your time. Ultimately your margins are also likely to be squeezed. Then you have the admin, sla agreements etc etc to consider. However things worth achieving are not done without considerable effort so best of luck.

Comment

Working...
      X