• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    What is your current turnover?
    What is your projected turnover year 1, 2 and 3?

Have you sold any yet?
    Do you have the IP/Patent rights?

What do you need the money for?

Can I have 49% of your company forra a fiver?
    you forgot the "you have no idea of your figures, i cannot work with someone who does not know Pi to 30 places and what that is Gross or Net profit, i'm out"
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      What do you think of a website where embryionic businesses can pitch for funding (a la Dragons Den) and ordinary people can buy into the business (buy shares online) if they think the business has merit?

The site offers advice, legal framework, ability to pay for shares, forums, etc?

Or is it a c rap idea?
      Un - flipping - believable!!!

I had this idea last week! (cue "I'm you, you're me, we're all Spartacus comments")

I've written a couple of pages about this - Sort of brainstorm - I always do this with a new idea to work through possibilities. I've found a number of challenges with the idea.

Although it has possibilities...
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Un - flipping - believable!!!

I had this idea last week! (cue "I'm you, you're me, we're all Spartacus comments")

I've written a couple of pages about this - Sort of brainstorm - I always do this with a new idea to work through possibilities. I've found a number of challenges with the idea.

Although it has possibilities...
        What is your current turnover?
        What is your projected turnover year 1, 2 and 3?

Have you sold any yet?
        Do you have the IP/Patent rights?

What do you need the money for?

Can I have 49% of your company forra a fiver?

Comment

Working...
        X