• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SandyDown for moderator

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Very witty poll is coming in a minute.
    Good to see you getting a good ROI on your humour lessons AtW
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Good to see you getting a good ROI on your humour lessons AtW
      I learn from the best

Comment

AtW - You are giving me loads of attention, deffo not ignoring me are ya??, what would you have done if I actually wasn't in your ignore list?

Comment

This message is hidden because SandyDown is on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Ok ok I admit - I have written a witty poll, but did not want to post it because she would surely start throwing her toys around and complain about sexist racist bigotted and prejudicial folk of CUK. So I decided to make a nice rather than witty poll

HTH
            you think you got problemss? after finding out about your fembot I nearly made a joke about my wogbot, but luckily I restrained myself

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I like the idea of a burka-clad woman who wears skimpy lingerie underneath (and that's all she wears) running anything.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                I like the idea of a burka-clad woman who wears skimpy lingerie underneath (and that's all she wears) running anything.
                Sounds very sweaty if you ask me...uurgh!!
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  you think you got problemss? after finding out about your fembot I nearly made a joke about my wogbot, but luckily I restrained myself

What was the joke?
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    What was the joke?
                    He visited same humour courses as me, so don't expect too much from him

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                      What was the joke?
                      sorry , still taking legal advice

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X