• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oohh get her!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny
    (I've been)...harassed off every forum opposers of their (my) views express themselves on. It's happened to me on the CUK forum and now on the PCG one.
    And now Shout99 too it seems.

"Did you see the big parade today? My little boy was the only one marching in step."

Comment

Oh no there are a couple of them on Shout99. Their resident IR35 supporter (radsoft) admitted that although he supports it he doesn't actually pay it.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
        And now Shout99 too it seems.

"Did you see the big parade today? My little boy was the only one marching in step."
        Yes, there does seem to be a bit of a pattern forming.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          Oh no there are a couple of them on Shout99. Their resident IR35 supporter (radsoft) admitted that although he supports it he doesn't actually pay it.
          I haven't been over there for ages. So BrainSoft is still posting, is he? What of Pf?

Comment

OH yes pF is still there also
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

What is pF up to these days?

Comment

Working...
              X