• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why isn't there ever any good news?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haopy birthday - shouldve got an xbox 360!
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      I got a PS3 this moring. Thats good news
      Git! Happy Birthday, eh?

I just want Guitar Hero on something. Might end up being the Wii.

Comment

Happy Birthday Tony.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

I got a PS3 this moring. Thats good news
          You only have one PS3?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uh1jB4hVJRg

"Well I submit to you, that in time, this hand will heal. Whereas you will never have three PS3s."
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Happy birthday Tony! You made it to your thirties, which is good news!

Comment

Happy birthday Tony! Maybe you can ask for another PS3 for Xmas
              my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Happy Birthday Tony - hope you have a lovely day x x x
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Cheers folks - Off into leeds at lunch to buy some games for it - any suggestions? It was either the PS3 or a new digital radio for my car (my old one broke) and since I don't actually have a car to put the new stereo into she got me the PS3

"Happy birthday Tony! You made it to your thirties, which is good news!"

Actually I've almost cleared them - 39! That looks bleedin' old and next year is going to be worse!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Cheers folks - Off into leeds at lunch to buy some games for it - any suggestions?
                    How about "Leeds United Football Manager"?

You could have hours of fun spending millions they don't have, relegating them, bankrupting them, relegating them again, then have them taken over by the most despised chairman and manager in the country!

Obviously a very unrealistic game...

Comment

Working...
                    X