• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overpaid scvmbag IT people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a funny article – I wonder why they’re trying to pick on IT people now – yeah we earn good money particularly in contracting but we’re not exactly ‘super rich’ are we?

Am I to feel bad that I’m paying a company in the Ukraine to make me a software product for 10% of what I was quoted to get it done in the US so I can then go and sell it online to a target market that is predominantly in…… the US?

Is this exploitation of cheap labour or leverage of technology that enables businesses like mine to capitalise on globalisation?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'm often minded that America is a country that could do with more lawyers and accountants...
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
      X