• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sarkozy and Brown push Blair for EU presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The speculation about Brown supporting a wider International role for Blair seems a little premature. I think Brown was just trying to be "statesmanlike" by trying to say something positive. Blair seems to be hated more in the UK by the day, so Brown could only have been suckering up to the media (ie Murdoch), now that he is running scared of his own job after the Murdoch press knocked 15% off Labour's poll rating.

It is Sarkozy who is doing all the running to support Blair, and he will be in place for many years. I don't like the taste of this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Bush should be next head of UN.
      He's more likely to end up as head of NU instead.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X