• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kitchen gadgets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitchen appliance

Q. What screws on the worktop and does all the kitchen chores?

A. The wife.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

OK had the urge to go and see the home and kitchen department at House of Frazier this lunch time… you wont believe it… I found the infamous cheese grater, its as a solid lovely shiny stainless steel one, really looked good quality, I was over the moon… skipped all the way to the till (dunno why – I hardly ever grate cheese )

Anyway at the till the young till man said: £22 I said huh?? What?? No thanks,

Well I thought its too much , don’t you think… hmmm will have a think about it and if I still have the urge to buy another gadget will go tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        OK had the urge to go and see the home and kitchen department at House of Frazier this lunch time… you wont believe it… I found the infamous cheese grater, its as a solid lovely shiny stainless steel one, really looked good quality, I was over the moon… skipped all the way to the till (dunno why – I hardly ever grate cheese )

Anyway at the till the young till man said: £22 I said huh?? What?? No thanks,

Well I thought its too much , don’t you think… hmmm will have a think about it and if I still have the urge to buy another gadget will go tomorrow
        Your title says 'Contractor among Contractors'. Well? Are you? Flash that cash and buy the damn gadget already.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
          Your title says 'Contractor among Contractors'. Well? Are you? Flash that cash and buy the damn gadget already.
          Well I already spent over my budget dedicated for kitchen gadgets this month

Oh just remembered Thursday is astart of a new month, I’ll go get it then

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            OK had the urge to go and see the home and kitchen department at House of Frazier this lunch time
            I dunno.........Foreman Grills, House of Frazier, and Ali's Kebab Shop. What is it with these ex-heavyweight boxers and their Plan Bs??
            Next we'll have the Frank Bruno Home for Lunatic Schizoids!!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I have to honestly say here that I do not disapprove of Sandy's desire to spent more time in the kitchen: more cooking and less posting on CUK is what would make her a good wife, that and wearing a burkha of course.

Comment

Cheese Grater

I bought mine in France - checked who made it (Moulinex) ...

http://www.moulinex.co.uk/pages/food....htm?OnpageA=1

OwlHoot - If you really want one and you can't get it you can have mine ...

Comment

Working...
                X