• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is that an extension in your pocket?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem sa. one coming up. hope i still have the knack of keeping the cream at the top.

Comment

Well, to add to the celebrations - today was my last day and I've now been extended to the end of November with a "strong" possibility of a further extension into the new year

Nothing like leaving things to the last minues

Comment

vodka, 3 ice cubes, dash of lemonade and a slice of fresh lime pls mate.
        cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

I got my notice last week.

I hope you all feel guilty.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

you can have a chaser too then faq

Comment

Originally posted by kirk View Post
              Well, to add to the celebrations - today was my last day and I've now been extended to the end of November with a "strong" possibility of a further extension into the new year

Ah thats great news too!!!

Wow - who will be the 3rd?

(let it be me, let it be me!!)
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm facing the opposite, I over did my grimacing and head shaking routine regarding workload when my last renewal was due and they took on an extra contractor ! damn ! We are now running out of work ! Time to start slagging off the other contractor me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  you can have a chaser too then faq
                  Cheers - maybe I need to spend more time looking for a job (total cumulative time this week 0 minutes) and less time on here (total cumulative time this week 2100 minutes). Nah - something will turn up.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                    I'm facing the opposite, I over did my grimacing and head shaking routine regarding workload when my last renewal was due and they took on an extra contractor ! damn ! We are now running out of work ! Time to start slagging off the other contractor me thinks.
                    Get in there first - leave a camembert in their desk, then complain that they smell of cheese.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by kirk View Post

excellent. you can get the next one in.

Comment

Working...
                      X